Yes, it's only Monday, but a little break does not hurt anyone. So we decided to change your mind with our top 10 fun and creative tweets of the week.
Let's go for the chronicle #CreaTweets!
"- So, this #ManifForAll?
- Bah awesome, we started from the 20th, we arrived at the 16th.
- Borough ?
- No, century ".
- Ich bin Lepoy (@IamLepoy) October 16, 2016
ablo Escobar to help C8!
If Señor Hanouna if, 35 hours of antenna I understand well ... I will look at the stock see what I can do pic.twitter.com/O9gjnVWY0d
- Michel-Michel-Michel (@LeKouss) October 13, 2016
Evils are a whole of being.
- igrèkess (@igrekess) October 14, 2016
is beautifully said!
The tact is the little powder that you put on the buttocks of your sentences so that they are softer.
- Tite Martini ✒ (@eutite) October 12, 2016
The most gloomy disguise of the game!
For Halloween I disguise myself as a 43-year-old guy who writes "Belle!" Under the 17-year-old Girl Instas pictures.
- Guilhem in Shape (@pornkid) October 12, 2016
accessories have their small importance ...
Like what to stop yelling against Apple huh ... At the overall price it is downright cheaper. pic.twitter.com/HL1GqxXPan
- Fabien V (@ Fabien_v31) October 11, 2016
hacun his use!
Personally I mostly use my Galaxy Note 7 as a lighter.
- Ramon Pipin (@RamonPipin) October 11, 2016
It is criticized but Hanouna alone will have done much more harm to the 35h than the 7 candidates for the primary Republicans.
- Olive M (@marcais_olive) October 14, 2016
Woodkid learns that his day is played at the Manif for All.
It is the Middle Ages side of my music that has their pleasure.
- WOODKID (@Woodkid) October 16, 2016
Bruno Le Maire if he is elected one would call it President Le Maire? Do not vote for him huh it'll be a mess to explain to the kids
- Quent1 (@QBINZE) October 13, 2016